Saturday, February 2, 2008

From Seth Fisher

Don, you are the only guy in the world that I can take seriously on the topics of politics and social issues after you've just giggled and showed me your balls. (An incredibly shrewd debate tactic now that I think about it.) I actually look up to you for crying over cartoons because you're one of the few people I've met that truly leads his life with his heart. From our first late-night flyposting trips I learned early on that you don't do theatre for fame and recognition (though you don't turn them down), you do what you do as a death defying challenge to everything that is cold, corrupt, and apathetic. You have a child's optimism and a man's courage and you will always be a reminder to me that there are real-life George Baileys out there who are wealthy beyond anything money can measure.

And you're the only guy I know that can pull off the naked-except-for-stage-blood-and-a-devil-mask look. Lookin' good, D-ray. Lookin' good...

(Are there any pictures from that shoot for Phobia with the devil mask? Aside from the one burned onto Gemma's poor brain? I think that's what made her move to England.)

No comments: