Sunday, February 3, 2008

From Jen to All Y'all

Many thanks to those of you who were able to send me a your posts.

Some of you reading this, now that is has been linked to Don's blog, might be thinking "Hey! Nobody told me about this! I want to say something about Don on his Birthday! Dag!" In many cases, I either no longer had your email, or I was unable to pilfer it from Don's address book - as I was crossing many unspoken boundaries by going through his email.

If you are so inclined and want to add your words to the Birthday Blogosphere, please go ahead and post your messages in the comments section of Don's response (or wherever).

If there is something that requires a photo, you can email it to me and and I'll post it for you.

My email is ellison.jj@gmail.com (No trolls or Haters, please)

Thanks!

No comments: